2015 Home Team Marketing-THSADA State
Conference Exhibitor Information
Link for Exhibitor Booth Space Application posted below
44th Annual Home Team Marketing-THSADA State Conference
March 29th-April 1st, 2015
Embassy Suites-7600 John Q. Hammons Dr.–Frisco, Texas 75034
Phone – 972-712-7200 Exhibit Halls 6,7,8,9
The Texas High School Athletic Directors 44th annual HTM-THSADA State Conference will be held at the Embassy
Suites 7600 John Q. Hammons Blvd. – Frisco, Texas on Sunday, March 29th-Wednesday, April 1st 2015. Exhibitor
Registration/Hotel Registration/Booth selections are currently underway. The Floor Plan is at www.thsada.com under
Conferences. Exhibitors can select their booth(s) in the order that their payment in full is received.
We are allowing three hours on Monday Night and three hours on Tuesday Night for a total of 6 uninterrupted hours of attendee-exhibitor contact over the two-day period. This will allow our exhibitors to be in their booth and establish quality contact time, over food and beverage, with our attendee’s. We are expecting a sold-out exhibit hall and we anticipate anywhere from 300-350 athletic administrators. Exhibitors are invited to attend the THSADA General Sessions on both Monday and Tuesday at 4:00 p.m.
The THSADA is one of the largest athletic administrator associations in the United States. The purpose of the THSADA is to facilitate the professional needs of all athletic administrators as well as be an advocate for all issues that directly affect athletics in the State of Texas.
THSADA Quick Facts
- Number of coaches represented by Athletic Directors attending the State Conference-13,000
- Number of ISD campuses represented at the 2014 State Conference JH/HS – 590
- Total purchasing power of Athletic Directors that attended the 2014 State Conference – $400 million
- Percentage of Athletic Directors who authorize all Athletic Department Purchase Orders – 95%
- Athletic Administrative responsibility for over One Million Student-Athletes
THSADA Members include:
High School Athletic Administrators
Junior High Athletic Administrators
Head Sport Coaches
College/University Athletic Administrators
2015 Exhibit Information/Schedule
Sunday, March 29th, 2015:
10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. – Conference Registration
Exhibitors can pick up their packet if they arrive early.
Monday, March 30th 2015:
8:00 a.m. – Exhibitor Registration Begins
11:00 a.m.-Exhibit Setup Begins (Freeman will set up early that morning)
4:00 p.m. – General Session begins. Exhibitors are invited – Chris Del Conte-TCU
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Tradeshow Festival Reception.
Tuesday, March 31st 2015:
8:00 a.m. Field-Turf/Benny Carter Memorial Golf Tournament – The Tribute-Exhibitors invited.
11:00 a.m. – Administrative Assistants Professional Development Day-Embassy Suites
4:00 p.m. – General Session begins. Exhibitors are invited – Rick Hart-SMU
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Tradeshow Festival Reception.
Wednesday, April 1st 2015:
7:30 a.m. – 12: noon – Tradeshow Breakdown
- Exhibit Hall open for 6 uninterrupted hours.
- Exhibit Hall security.
- Door prize contribution recognized over the public address system.
- Listing in Conference program if application is in on time.
- Food and beverage will be located strategically within the Tradeshow to allow for maximum exposure and attendee flow for the Exhibitors. Exhibit Floor plan is posted.
- Drawings from every aisle.
- Exhibitors can select their own booth and/or booth type based on availability.
- Exhibitor list posted on the THSADA web site as a Preferred Vendor.
- Pre-Conference attendee list provided to all Exhibitors. Final list 30 days after Conference.
- Exhibitor business name deadline to be published in the State Conference program is February 9th, 2015
- Exhibitor registration will begin on Monday, March 30th, 2015 8:00 a.m. at Registration Booth #2.
- Exhibitor booth set-up will be on Monday, March 30th, 2015 starting at 11:00 a.m. Freeman will begin setup that morning.
Exhibitors/Sponsors will have the opportunity to entertain or schedule events after 8:00 p.m. on Sunday/Monday and/or Tuesday evening as all THSADA events will conclude each evening at that time
If you have any questions, please contact:
Information regarding Exhibitor Load-in, etc. will be provided and sent by Freeman.
Application for Exhibitor Booth Space
Directions to Embassy Suites from D/FW Airports:
From DFW International Airport: Take Highway 121 North to Parkwood Dr.. Make a left onto Parkwood Dr., heading north. Turn left onto John Q Hammons Drive heading west. Make an immediate right into the hotel. The hotel is 19 miles from the North Exit of the DFW International Airport, only 25 minutes away.
From Dallas Love Field Airport, take the Dallas North Tollway N ramp. Exit toward State HWY 121/IKEA Drive. Stay straight to go onto N Dallas Pkwy. Turn Right onto HWY 121. Turn Left onto Parkwood Blvd. Turn left onto John Q Hammons Dr
From the Addison Airport take the North Dallas Tollway North exit toward State HWY 121/IKEA Drive.Stay straight on N Dallas Pkwy. Turn right onto Hwy 121. Turn left onto Parkwood Blvd. Turn left onto John Q Hammons Drive
Exhibitors fee will be refunded, less a 20% service charge prior to March 1st, 2015. No refunds will be granted after March 1st, 2015.
Electrical Service Information:
Contact Jessie Bell
Office Phone – 972-963-9204
Office Fax – 972-963-9164
Spaces are reserved by the Exhibitor once payment has been received and confirmed by the THSADA. Booth assignments will be posted on the web site on a regular basis.
Identification badges should be worn by all company booth attendants. Names of representatives should be submitted on contract, typed or printed legibly.
Report upon arrival for your packet containing name badges, conference program and schedule.
Exhibitors are not permitted to erect displays or other materials on their booth that would obscure the view of adjoining booths. The front area of each booth must remain clear of obstructions. Traffic aisle must be kept clear in conformance with fire code.