THSADA Membership Registration Form
To re-new your membership or become a new member of the THSADA, download the attached form. Complete the form then mail to the address provided. Be sure to include your check.
Article IV– Membership
Section 4.02 - Active Membership
Active membership is permitted for all individuals who have UIL/private school athletic administrative responsibilities within the State of Texas. This includes Campus Athletic Coordinators and any other ISD official with athletic administrative duties.
Section 4.03 – Associate Membership
Available to anyone who wishes to support the THSADA, an out of state athletic director or someone involved in working with a state coaching/athletic association as an employee or a college/university level athletic administrator may become an Associate Member. College students may also become Associate Members. Associate membership shall not have voting privileges.
Section 4.04 – Retired Membership
Active or associate members who become disabled, retire, or inactive for other causes may become retired members. Retired members shall not have voting privileges in association business and must have served in an athletic administrative capacity for a minimum of ten years. There will be no membership fee for retired membership.
Section 4.05 – Honorary Membership
The Board of Directors may vote honorary membership as they see fit. There will be no fee or voting privileges assigned this membership.
Section 4.06 – Dues
Annual dues shall be $40 for both active and associate membership. Membership fees are due during the membership calendar year. There will be an $85 registration fee to the State conference. The $85.00 fee will cover activities, banquets and socials.
Benefits of THSADA Membership
- THSADA State Conference in March
- Networking, professional development opportunities, informative sessions speakers, visit with vendors
- PBK Sports -THSADA Hall of Honor Banquet at Coaching School
- PBK Sports -THSADA Athletic Director of the Year, out-going Regional Directors, retired athletic administrators
- Regional Athletic Directors of the Year
- THSCA Coaching School
- Attend the THSADA General Session
- Access to special programs and speakers at the THSADA General Session
- Professional Development geared for athletic administration
- Vote for any and all THSADA business.
- Legislative representation as issues arise that affects physical education, health, athletic programs and budgets
- Website- with current topics, information for AD’s, THSADA procedures/policy
- Obtain CPE’s attending THSADA State Conference professional development sessions
- THSADA Professional Development/LTI courses to enhance job performance
- THSADA annual newsletter
- THSADA weekly update eNews
- Opportunity to serve on various THSADA committees
- Candidates for THSADA Regional Athletic Administrators of the year awards/recognition programs